Wednesday, January 23, 2008

sharkes vs wolves



Bulgarian waiter

Well you’re a good looking girl and you should watch out there are a lot of sharks around here

Film Boy SCAD Employee

I am just saying you should watch out because the wolves are circling if you know what I mean.

I love when lame men try to give women advice on guarding themselves from the predatory nature of men. As if they were heeding expert advice. Men of this kind I have noticed often have a dueling perspective on women. By their own admission they claim women have all the power and we know it but then they vainly hand out advice on sexuality and relationships and such as if they are the knowing side of the battle.

It’s really just a manipulation…an obvious attempt to appear on the controlled side of the situation. Though they too are male, they do not exactly include themselves in the “they” they warn of. But with a flirty eye they alude they are.

I really don’t feel woman have all the power. I am aware very much of the type of man whom often makes that claim. I won’t say he knows nothing about woman, or even about human nature. It just really seems like just doesn’t know himself.

No comments: