Monday, January 7, 2008

i love her


I have watch everyone of the Maria Bamford shows about a dozen times. I go home once a month to check on my mom and just full fill my daughterly duty to keep her company for at least a day or 2 then get high with my high school friends.
i usually sleep most of the experience away with my mom coming in every hour after 1pm trying to wake me up with pancakes or some white bread sandwich i would never make for myself.
then when i am up she makes me watch about 8 hours of shows she taped off of cable that she thought i would like. Sometimes its a hit like LA INK and sometimes its a miss like Meircat Manor, but i oblige cuz i am a good daughter.
most of the time i walk around taking artsy photos of myself biting the head of old childhood toys.
i like maria bamford. i would think we could be friends if we met in real life but i would most likely avoid that since many performer i have liked have been major tools in real life. I am talking to you Felicity Huffman and steve from sex and the city and one jeanine graffalo.

No comments: